Online driver risk assessments, also known as driver profiling, are by far the most efficient and effective method of identifying driver risk and meeting vital health and safety requirements.
AAS Academy’s Online Driver Assessment has been developed in consultation with road safety officers, approved driving instructions and, as a result, provides accurate risk ratings. Our online assessment and training system is suitable for all drivers in any organisation or fleet.
The online driver risk assessment provides a great insight into your staff’s driving profiles, and is a fantastic step towards creating safer drivers and safer roads.
- Suitable for all drivers
- Generates a driver risk profile based on the results
- Helps organisations and fleet managers to identify at risk drivers
- Recommends appropriate training modules to address areas of concern
Benefits of the Online Driver Training System
- Cost effective – at only a fraction of the price of an on-road or in-class course
- Convenient – training can be done anywhere and at any time as long as there is internet connection
- Easy to implement – minimal disruption to an employee’s working schedule and productivity
- Easy to understand as it uses images and multiple-choice questions