Online Driver Risk Assessment & Learning
Online driver risk assessments, also known as driver profiling, are by far the most efficient and effective method of identifying driver risk and meeting vital health and safety requirements.
AAS Academy’s Online Driver Assessment has been developed in consultation with road safety officers, approved driving instructions and, as a result, provides accurate risk ratings. Our online assessment and training system is suitable for all drivers in any organisation or fleet.
The online driver risk assessment provides a great insight into your staff’s driving profiles, and is a fantastic step towards creating safer drivers and safer roads.
- Suitable for all drivers
- Generates a driver risk profile based on the results
- Helps organisations and fleet managers to identify at risk drivers
- Recommends appropriate training modules to address areas of concern
Benefits of the Online Driver Training System
- Cost effective – at only a fraction of the price of an on-road or in-class course
- Convenient – training can be done anywhere and at any time as long as there is internet connection
- Easy to implement – minimal disruption to an employee’s working schedule and productivity
- Easy to understand as it uses images and multiple-choice questions
Online Driver Risk Assessment
The online driver risk assessment is a “skills and knowledge” system which adopts the tried and trusted approach of assessing drivers “in-vehicle” through an online process. Apart from identifying if a driver’s risk level is high, medium or low, the assessment also provides answers and explanations after each question. An online driver training program may be recommended to address areas of concern highlighted during the assessment.
|Consists of 4 Sections, with 12 questions in each section
||20-25 Mins||Call to enquire|
How it works?
- Drivers will receive an email containing instructions and login details
- Based on the driver’s answers, an individual profile will be compiled
- Driver is given a High, Medium or Low driver risk rating
Who Should use the Online Driver Risk Assessment
- Any organisation operating a fleet of vehicles
- Any organisation that employs people who drive for work purposes
- Fleet managers
- HR managers
- Training managers
- Logistics managers
Individual Funding: UTAP
UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply. To learn more about the UTAP funding, click here .
TESTIMONY FROM OUR USERS
It is extremely useful as I found myself lacking in knowledge risk such as medical conditions and meaning behind certain road signs and the correct behaviour to adopt when passing roundabouts (i.e.). Strongly recommend experienced road users to sit for this test for a reality check!
Lau Wei Chong
Excellent concept and test to assess experienced drivers. Often we have many years of driving experience under our belt and can take some basic concepts for granted. This is definitely a useful course I will strongly recommend for all seasoned drivers to take. I enjoyed the feedback on the right responses which was leveled at an appropriate difficulty for all. Thanks!
Christopher Lian Sheng Yang
This is a good way to provide refresher training on road safety. Many of us forget the small things when driving.
Interesting. This should be an annual exercises to all motorists.
Ann Tan Huai Tin